Sunny Spain April

Susanwe

Re: Sunny Spain April

Post by Susanwe »

Hi there, really looking forward to Spain on Saturday. I went to the Spanish fitfarm two years ago and it was fab. Lots of exercise in the fresh air of Javea and lovely group.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Sue
tonyw

Post by tonyw »

Hi all,

My partner Gareth and I are coming to Spain! Gareth has been to FitFarms before and has said ever since that we should attend one together. We're doing the 7 days. I'm excited and apprehensive. Not sure I'll be able to keep up, but looking forward to it.
cherjo

Post by cherjo »

Hi Tony and Gareth,

Looking forward to meetint you and everyone else. I am in the excited / apprehensive (some might say terrified!) camp too and am concerned about keeping up. But I've been looking at the reviews on Trip Advisor and one point that so many people make is that the instructors are excellent at adapting things so that everyone works at their own level. That has made me more hopeful and a teeny bit less terrified. :twisted:

On a separate note to the admim team, there waa some feedback about there not being towels, do we need to.bring some? I havent packed any yet but may have missed it on the list you sent through....

Cher :)