July Derbyshire Weight Loss and Fitness

priyaru

Re: July Derbyshire Weight Loss and Fitness

Post by priyaru »

Hi all,
My name is Priya, and I moved to the UK a year ago from Australia. I work in international tax, and like many others here, find it really difficult to spend time exercising and cooking healthy with the hours that I work. I tend to go through phases where I will be really good and then crash again and just want to really make a lifestyle change. I tried my hand at skiing in February, and had a nasty fall (while on the beginner slope!) and managed to break my ankle, requiring ankle surgery, so I have not been able to do much exercise for a while. I've just resigned from my job and have a week off before i start my new job, so thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get a bit healthier and do some exercise! Looking forward to meeting you all!
Cheers,
Priya
elizabethtr

Post by elizabethtr »

Do we need to bring walking boots or any kit other than trainers/fitness gear/etc.?
hdunn

Post by hdunn »

Hi My name is Helen and I am attending the fitfarm with my mum Anna, I work in the Medical department of a biopharmaceutical company and work long hours with much travelling which has resulted in poor eating and sleeping patterns - this course is the first step to correcting these. My mum Anna is a genealogist and works for herself and like me has slipped into poor eating and exercise patterns. We look forward to meeting you all. :D