September Lifestyle Changes

admin
Site Admin

September Lifestyle Changes

Post by admin »

Hi there everyone on this course!

Would you mind taking a little bit of time to introduce yourself on this forum and let us
know why you have decided to join us at FitFarms?

See you soon

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
tamarahe

Re: September Lifestyle Changes

Post by tamarahe »

Hello,

My name is Tamara. I am originally from the U.S. but have been living in Romania these past 10 years co-directing a non profit working with Romanian and Roma children out in villages as well as being a full time student in doctoral program. Time and stress are a great challenge for me in my weight loss. I will be attending the 7 day fitness camp as well as taking a holiday in your beautiful country. I was at FitFarms back in 2011 so this will be my second time with you all. I continued to lose weight after that camp but unfortunately I returned to some old habits and a couple years later I hit my highest weight ever. a year and half ago, due to some health scares, I made some changes and since then I've lost 90 lbs. My weight has plateaued over the past 9 months and have struggled to lose the remaining weight. I am hoping, through this camp, to kick start my weight loss. I look forward to meeting you all in a couple of weeks.
gailst

Post by gailst »

Hi. My name is Gail. I had a very successful week at Fitfarms a couple of years ago, but have slipped a bit so felt that another week would get me back on the straight and narrow and remind me of all the healthy things that I know I should be doing. I will be accompanied by my partner who has heard so much about Fitfarms and wants to experience it for himself.
malcolmmi

Post by malcolmmi »

Hi I'm Sandie this will be my second trip to FitFarms. First time was February 2015 which was an amazing experience and got ma back on the right path after a few tricky years where exercise had fallen by the wayside. I still exercise regularly now and love it but have had a few health issues this year and want to shift some stubborn weight which exercise alone will not budge. It will be so good for me to re train myself re portion sizes and diet generally. I am already a fairly healthy vegetarian but whatever I'm currently doing doesn't seem to be helping me to shift any weight.
volkanre

Post by volkanre »

Hi all,

My name is Volkan and this will be my second stint here at Fit Farms. I made significant progress when I completed the previous course in March, but I have unfortunately allowed myself to slip into bad habits and lifestyle choices. I am "looking forward" to getting myself back on track and pushing myself while I am there.
rhondasi

Post by rhondasi »

Hi, I'm Rhonda this is my first visit to FitFarms. I am looking forward to getting my life back on track. In recent years my weight has crept up and up and my fitness has gone down so I am hoping to kickstart my self into a healthier lifestyle and am also hoping to find some new forms of exercise that I can enjoy doing after I leave fit farms to keep me on track after our week. I have seen the great reviews online and many of you are back for a second week so I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great week together.
sarahas

Post by sarahas »

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah. I'm coming for a long weekend & looking to increase motivation to continue with my weight loss and improved fitness journey. I'd really like to push myself and see what I can achieve in a supportive non judgemental environment.
nataliela

Post by nataliela »

Hi everyone, I'm Natalie. I'm coming for a week stay and this is my first time at Fit Farms. My weight has been steadily increasing over the last several years as I have been working longer hours and in a more sedentary role. I am hoping that this week will help me kick start a healthier lifestyle.