FitFarms Derbyshire June

admin
Site Admin

FitFarms Derbyshire June

Post by admin »

Hello Everyone On This Course!

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and let us know some of the reasons why you are joining us on this course!

If you have any questions please fire away.

See you soon

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pyates

Re: FitFarms Derbyshire June

Post by Pyates »

Hi everyone - my aim for the week is to try lots of different types of exercise and see how much (or how little) I'm capable of. Since retiring, have piled on weight and just feel really unhealthy. Need a kick-start.
rosiewe

Post by rosiewe »

Hi I need a kick up the proverbial to get control of my weight and am looking forward to trying out some new forms of exercise.
nickyhu

Post by nickyhu »

Hi All. My name is Nicky. I'm 46 and have an underactive thyroid. I can't shift my extra weight alone so need help and guidance (and proof) that I can lose weight !! I don't exercise and really want to like it and be motivated!
See you all there :D :D :D
amyfi

Post by amyfi »

Hi fellow Fit Farmers
I am Amy. I have been really bad looking after my health this year and therefore decided enough was enough. I want to shift some pounds and start a healthier lifestyle generally.
See you tomorrow.
Amy :P
sallyje

Post by sallyje »

Hi, Sal from Wiltshire
Fat, menopausal and p*****d off with it, time to take control and make some positive changes. Looking forward to meeting everyone, working hard and having fun
See you tomorrow - weather looks great for the week!
charlieea

Post by charlieea »

Hi,

Charlie from Newbury, 32, had breast cancer last year and properly piled on the pounds to an already (slightly) overweight frame. I'm on a mission to get down to a reasonable fit and healthy shape and size and to get my fitness up to help me keep that healthy size! I've also booked on to a Triathlon in July and my training for that has been limited so here's hoping the fit farm can get me fit enough to complete a novice triathlon!

See you all later today!