Spain FitFarms

admin
Site Admin

Spain FitFarms

Post by admin »

Hello To Everyone On The Sunny Spain Course

We are all looking forward to meeting you in the sunshine!

When you have a moment it would be great if you could introduce yourself and let us know:

What you are looking forward to?

What you are worried about if anything?

Why you decided to join us at FitFarms Spain?

See you all very soon!

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Katie and Carol

Re: Spain FitFarms

Post by Katie and Carol »

Hi, I'm Katie and I am looking forward to joining you all in Spain in a couple of days with my Mum, Carol.

We are excited for a new adventure but equally nervous as it is completely new to us so we aren't sure what to expect!

I used to be 7 stone heavier and still have a fair bit to lose so the main aim of my visit is to get some advise on how to continue to lose weight and get fitter.

My mum is fit and healthy but has had a few problems with her joints recently so is just getting back into fitness after that.

We looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday! Not looking forward to the 4am wake up call to get to the airport in time however!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey Katie

Great to see you on the forum.

Good luck with that early wake up and looking forward to helping you both.

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D
shonaskl

Post by shonaskl »

Hello, my name is Shona and I am looking forward to joining on Saturday. I am also dreading the 4am start and the heat - I am Scottish and haven't seen the sun for a while! I am nervous that I will not be able to keep up but will give it my all. I last went to a FitFarms venue (in the UK) before my wedding 8 years ago and would love to get back to how I was then.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Shona xxx
kathrynmo

Post by kathrynmo »

My name is Kathryn, I'm Canadian and I've been travelling for the last three months in countries where I've enjoyed lots of bread, cheese and wine! I plan to continue travelling for another few months and want to find a way to incorporate more than just walking into my fitness regime. My goal is to lose weight and gain strength. This is my first Fit Farm and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
victoriawi

Post by victoriawi »

Hi Everyone
This is Victoria (or Viks as everyone calls me) and I'm really looking forward to escaping to Spain on Saturday for a bit of rest, relaxation and... oh...wait a minute!!!

I'm bringing (dragging) my husband Jason along too, although he can only stay til Tuesday, but I'm going to be there for the full week. We live in Surrey and work very long hours in central London. Have both put on a lot of weight over the last five years or so - I have more to lose than Jason and in fact, was actually scheduled to have a gastric bypass on Monday! For various reasons I decided at the very last minute not to go ahead with it and to have one last attempt at doing this myself. I'd already lost a stone on my pre-op diet, and hoping to boost this further in Spain.

I'm a bit worried about the exercise to be honest as am hugely unfit at the moment and have aches and pains in my ankles and joints after just walking briskly for 5 minutes, but I know that the more weight I lose, the better that will become.

Looking forward to meeting you all very soon!
Viks (and Jason) xx
Liza and Peter

Post by Liza and Peter »

Hi everyone, my name is Liza and me and my husband, Pete, will be arriving at Fit Farms Spain on Saturday and staying until Friday evening. We are both really looking forward to it, having survived a weeks torture, sorry fitness at a previous Fit Farms course in the UK last year!! hee hee... Only joking it was an amazing experience, we met some lovely people, really enjoyed the exercise and the food was fantastic. We came away feeling relaxed, much fitter, energised, positive and me 5lbs lighter. We are returning again having had a tough year and we both feel like we need to boost our fitness, loose some weight and get a sun tan!! :D Can't wait to meet everyone, see you all Saturday x
marionjoa

Post by marionjoa »

Hi, I'm Marion and I'm currently travelling. I don't arrive in Spain until 20.40 so won't arrive until really late. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Having been out for my birthday last night and having only 2 hours sleep I might be a wee bit tired when I get there lol but I'll be all set tomorrow xx