FitFarms Weight Loss and Fitness September Dorset

admin
Site Admin

FitFarms Weight Loss and Fitness September Dorset

Post by admin »

Good Day to everyone on this course!

We would love to hear from you on this chat board.

It would be great if you could tell us:

The reasons why you are joining us?

How you are feeling about joining us?

What you would like to get out of the course?

See you down in the Dorset countryside.

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
susananddonna

Re: FitFarms Weight Loss and Fitness September/ October

Post by susananddonna »

Hello Stephen & team & everyone who we are looking forward to meeting at next week's course.

We are friends, Susan and Donna. We both live in France.

Susan:

The reason I have chosen to attend the course is to kick start some more regular exercise, re-establish my previous love of exercise and develop better eating habits. I am really excited about attending the course, although a little nervous too. I would like to leave the course feeling energised, slimmer, looking & feeling better and to have the motivation to continue what I have achieved and learnt. Really looking forward to meeting you all.

Donna:

Why = because I've spent 14years (after the birth of my daughter) trying to loose a stone. A lb a year would have done it and failed. Meaning really underneath it all, its made me unhappy.

How am I feeling = super optimistic , excited , slightly nervous , hopefully on the brink of a better me.

Outcomes = A more normal relationship with food. It's the enemy at the moment. A good few pounds lighter. A week of laughing. Making friends.

See you all next week!

Susan and Donna :D
juliemc

Post by juliemc »

Hello everyone,

Looking forward to a tough, but rewarding week with you all :-)

The reasons why you are joining us? - I let work take over a bit and healthy habits (food, exercise, mental wellbeing) took a hit. I'm trying to get myself healthier again and this is part of the journey.

How you are feeling about joining us? - Psyching myself up for the DOMs and feeling knackered!

What you would like to get out of the course? - It would be great if I could lose a bit of weight and improve my body composition, but in such a short space of time, I really am looking more for a healthy kick-start, a healthier mindset and hopefully something I can return to year on year for a boost if I need it.

See you there!
Julie
gerryc

Post by gerryc »

Hi Stephen and Team,
Can't say I am 'looking forward' to this, but realise that it is something I MUST do! So I will apologise in advance for being a grumpy and slightly unwilling participant!!
I have always struggled with my weight all my life but I am at a stage where I want to kick start weight loss and put into place some healthier habits, including prioritising and ring fencing exercise.
I am looking forward to some 'me' time and space to think about me in the general scheme of my life.
GERRY
mindygitto

Post by mindygitto »

Hello All

I'm a returner having done a few last year.

My first one in January 2016 was in Dorset so looking forward to coming back.

I have health and weight issues although I'm on a downward trend with the weight and getting fitter as well, but its a good time to come back for another week and see what I can do now in terms of exercising compared to when I started this journey.

Looking forward to meeting some new people and not having to think about anything but myself.

See you all there!

Mindy
louiseam

Post by louiseam »

Hi everyone!

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

The reasons why you are joining us? - I'm a serial dieter, who has a selection of health issues that would be helped by my losing weight. I've been struggling to get past a plateau for about 2 years now. I make a good effort, I hit a certain point on the scales and I can't get beyond it, get de-motivated, then give up and put it all back on. (Rinse and repeat. Many times).

How you are feeling about joining us? A bit nervous, but also hopeful that this is the push I need, and excited to get going.

What you would like to get out of the course? A jumpstart on my health journey, to push me past my plateau and figure out what I'm doing right and where i'm going wrong.

Louise
johage

Post by johage »

Hi- I'm Jo ...and have been on fit farm courses before. I'm aiming to improve my fitness and flexibility...within limits ...This is the first time I've reduced 7 day course to 3 nights, but I'm also aware that those 4 days will be quite intense for me. It's ok though, as I believe this will all be a positive experience - Looking forward to catching up with the Fitfarms team, and also meeting new people....
diannawr

Post by diannawr »

Hi everyone!
I'm Di and I am doing this course on the recommendation of a friend who has been twice---always looking glowing afterward. I am hoping to kick start an exercise program and am looking forward to the food workshops and the variety of exercises to do. Looking forward to the week, people on the course and looking forward to the results at the end of the week!
nerysru

Post by nerysru »

Hi all
My name is Nerys I'm doing the course with my sister Bronwyn. We have been once before and loved it. We are coming back for the food!!! No but seriously we have maintained our weight loss but have been a bit naughty celebrating over the summer. We are both starting our army basic trainning 9th October.... NEED THE PUSH! look forward to meeting you all. Ps. I might be late, I got lost in Plymouth and ran petrol... Bad organisation, the army is going to be hard haha