Derbyshie October Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat Course

admin
Site Admin

Derbyshie October Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat Course

Post by admin »

Hello there everyone on this course!

Your time has arrived and we are looking forward to meeting and greeting you all.

If you are feeling a little anxious or nervous please do not worry as it is just normal
and there are lots of other people going through the same situation.

It would be great if you would introduce yourself here and if you have been before
we would love to hear your comments on the course as it helps the group relax.

All the best and see you soon

Stephen and Team
giovannami

Re: Derbyshie October Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat Course

Post by giovannami »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Giovanna and this will be my second FitFarms retreat. I am marginally less 'unfit' than the last time, but I still could benefit from the FitFarms magic to give me the incentive I need to tackle my weight and to continue to improve my fitness.

I am a teacher and have chosen to spend my precious half-term on the retreat, so that should tell you how much I enjoyed the last one. I am coming up from just outside London on the Sunday and am really looking forward to 5 days of relaxation (although not much rest).

For those of you who are newbies - don't worry it is an amazing experience and definitely worth the effort (and the money).

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Giovanna
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Giovanna

Those are very kind words, many thanks from all of us at FitFarms.

Looking forward to helping you again and providing a bit of FitFarms Magic.

Stephen and Team
gilliansh

Post by gilliansh »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gillian and I booked myself on this 5 day course because I never find the time to exercise and HATE my shape!. I am about a stone heavier than I want to be and I hope this will give me the kick start I need to changing my lifestyle and making sure that exercise plays a much bigger part in it. I don't expect it to be easy, but I know that being with similar minded people will be fun, competitive and extremely rewarding.

I have NEVER done anything like this before but I am gonna give it 100%.

Thank you for your post Giovanna, it was extremely encouraging to read!.

I look forward to meeting you all :-)

Gillian
tinawa

Post by tinawa »

Hi everyone, I am Tina, I have struggled with my weight for many years. I find it very difficult to put myself first and have a very stressful life. I'm hoping to get the mind space to really learn new ways to cook, eat and exercise. I have been on and off diets for the last 20 years, I need to prove to myself that I can do it. I have had so much conflicting advice over the years I feel I need to get my head straight and refocus. I am always starting a new something but I just don't see it through as my results are so minimal. I am so looking forward to this, especially being there for a whole week, I can't wait!
amandano

Post by amandano »

Hi everyone-My name is Amanda and this is my second time having done 5 day Glamping in August.I won't lie to you it was challenging but you are surrounded by so much positivity and encouragement(and lots of laughter ) that you can't help but succeed.My sleeping patterns have not been good for the last few years and being on the retreat reset my body clock.I was crawling into bed at 9 and in an uninterrupted sleep until morning.I achieved things that I thought I would never do so that when I drove home at the end of the course-I was actually euphoric!!!I can't wait for that feeling again!
Really looking forward to meeting you all. Safe journeys everyone!!!
joanea

Post by joanea »

Hello everyone I am Joan and this is the first time I have ever been on such a programme. I have always done some sport or fitness but I am getting older and find it more difficult. I am hoping to remotivate myself and also lose a stone as I have always been heavy. I am looking forward to it and hoping to find new ways of staying fit and eating properly.
traceyar

Post by traceyar »

Hi everyone

My name is Tracey and I am from Shropshire.

I have thought about doing something like this for a long time, as I seem to be in a constant battle to loose weight and keep it off, as I just love my food (and drink!).

I think that 5 days amongst a group of folks who seem to have very similar thoughts and goals will give me the boost and encouragement I need.

I am nervous , excited, looking forward to having a girlie week away from cooking, cleaning and looking after everyone else and thinking about me for a change.

I can't wait to start and will give it all I've got.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,
Tracey x
sarahth

Post by sarahth »

Evening all

My name is Sarah and I'll be going the whole hog being on the course for the full 7 days. I won't lie, I'm very nervous in what is in store but also excited to where this is going to lead.
I've been a yo-yo dieter since I was 14, I'm now 40 and I don't think there is diet I haven't tried over the years, some with more success than others. However, I never seem to make my weight loss efforts stick any more no matter how dedicated I am and for the last few years I can't seem to get over about 3 weeks without slipping back into bad habits.

I'm hoping this is going to be the kick up the rear I so desperately need.

Looking forward to putting faces to the names next week

See you all soon

Sarah
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the course.

It's great to see so many people meeting each other before the course starts
even though its through a computer.

Does anyone have any last minute questions you would like to ask?

Thanks

Stephen and Team