20th / 21st / 22nd October

admin
Site Admin

20th / 21st / 22nd October

Post by admin »

Hello Everyone On The Half Term Week In Derbyshire

It would be great if you could post a message on why you are joining us and what you would like to get from the course.

If you have any questions please ask away.

Safe journeys to you all

Stephen, Jane and Gosia :) :) :)
sharondow

Re: 20th / 21st / 22nd October

Post by sharondow »

Hi everyone.
I’ll Be joining you next week with my friend Ali. We are both excited to be learning and putting into practise what we learn. I’m scared to be exercising but know this course will give me the focus I need. I’ve never done anything like this before so feeling nervous too. Hoping you’ll all be there to help and encourage me. See you this time next week.
Sharon :)
lindawall

Post by lindawall »

Hi, Linda from the Wirral. Not quite sure what I'm letting myself in for, as I've not seen the inside of a gym in my adult life, I am a keen hiker though, so I guess I'm hoping to pick up some good ideas and tips and end the week unscathed and a little leaner than before. And to meet some friendly people and have some laughs along the way.
elizabethyive

Post by elizabethyive »

Hello everyone, I would really like to lose weight as it is affecting my confidence. Also I really want to learn how to maintain this weight loss and I’m excited to start cooking classes and eat a lot healthier. I am also excited to meet new people and have some laughs 😊
caroledye

Post by caroledye »

Hi everyone, I’m Carol, I’m desperately over weight and it is impacting on my life so I’ve decided to do something about it.
vincentque

Post by vincentque »

Hello everyone. I’m Vince from Edinburgh. After a 50lb weight gain this year type 2 diabetes and severe back issues, I’m at the end of my rope. My mobility has become severely limited. My current situation has negatively impacted all areas of my life. After many years in the U.K. I still maintain my over indulgent American ways. I need to lose weight, reverse my diabetes, exercise regularly and eat healthy. I’m very much looking forward to meeting everyone.
alisonreev

Post by alisonreev »

Hi all. I am looking forward to the Burn fat and food relationship workshops, nutrition workshops and recipes I can take away. Keen to discover how to best live a healthier lifestyle and keen to try new things I have not done before so in order to develop a new passion....things like zumba, pilates, yoga, boxing etc. as my main current form of exercise only revolves around the gym circuit, walking and swimming. My main focus is to lose weight and body tone. So looking forward to it but very nervous at the same time.
leannemor

Post by leannemor »

Hi all, I'm Leanne. I'm hoping to learn some healthy lifestyle techniques during the week, that I can put into practice going forward. Hopefully this will help me to get into the right frame of mind, to eat more healthily and increase my exercise. I have struggled with my weight and am a classic yo-yo dieter. I hope to change my outlook with the help of workshop, exercise etc.
I'm a bit anxious about doing this on my own, but looking forward to meeting new people (all with similar goals). :)
michellefiel

Post by michellefiel »

Hi Everyone! I have gone the whole hog and staying the whole week on my own - in a desperate attempt to kick-start a healthier lifestyle!! I am two stone overweight and recently retired which has added to my weight issues for sure. Lookiing forward to meeting everyone - should be great fun! Michelle
lynnfitz

Post by lynnfitz »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Lynn and I live in the New Forest. I'm also coming to Fit Farm on my own, doing the five night course. I feel nervous as I haven't done anything like this before but I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and spending time in a beautiful part of the country. I am probably two stone overweight and, despite doing a fair bit of exercise, I am really struggling to lose the excess. I know this has a lot to do with diet so I'm looking forward to changing my thought process with food (and wine), especially as I have been vegetarian for 28 years. I suspect I have not been eating the right foods; my favourite food being bread with lashings of hard butter straight from the fridge! Someone recently told me that bread is the enemy - yikes!

Really looking forward to meeting you all. xx