FitFarms Essex March 2024

admin
Site Admin

FitFarms Essex March 2024

Post by admin »

Hello Everyone On The Essex Course 2024

It would be great if you could pop
up and introduce yourself letting us know some of the reasons why you are joining us on the programme.

If you have any questions please fire away.

See you soon

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D
silvia-m

Re: FitFarms Essex March 2024

Post by silvia-m »

Hi my name is Silvia. I am looking forward to my week with you all. I am hoping to lose some weight as I gained weight during menopause and have not been able to shift it by myself. I would also like to learn how to use weights as I have osteopenia and have been recommended weights exercise to keep my bones strong. Look forward to meeting you all. xx
karen-t

Post by karen-t »

Hi, Karen here, life long massive weight loser and gainer. 62 yrs!

I look forward to learning more about healthy eating habits, what kind of exercises I should/could be doing and getting a little kick in the backside to start. But am really concerned about bone and muscle strengthening.
I look forward to just concentrating totally on what's best for me for a week and and setting up some realistic goals and behavior for life.
I look forward to meeting the team at Fit Farms and all the participants!
Aloha! See you there!
su-

Post by su- »

Hi - Suzanne here
I am really looking forward to my week at Fit Farm.
I would like to lose weight and as per other posts, learn best exercises for strength and stamina.
Look forward to meeting you all. x
marie-ve

Post by marie-ve »

Hello
My name is Marie and I seem to be attending this session (my first at FitFarms) for the similar reasons as the other two contributors. Stubborn weight gain, a deterioration muscle strength and a need to concentrate on eating habits are going to on my list. I need a boost to get me back on track.
See you all there.
anne-m-a

Post by anne-m-a »

Hi guys, I’m Anne. Returning to Fit Farms for a body reset. Looking to regain energy and have someone cook for me. Willing to work hard at losing fat and regain muscle tone. Looking forward to feeling the motivational strength gained from being together.