March 2024 Devon

admin
Site Admin

March 2024 Devon

Post by admin »

Hey all,

We hope you are all looking forward to your course in Devon.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and say a few words. :D :D

We look forward to meeting you all.

Safe Travels,

FitFarms Team. :D :D :D :D :D :D
joannewi

Re: March 2024 Devon

Post by joannewi »

Hi all my name is Jo and I am really looking forward to meeting you all in three weeks time!!
I am especially looking forward to learning how to optimise my nutrition and exercise to be my best self and to have a week of peace away from my hectic work life.
Although I will miss my family, I am especially looking forward to not cooking! :lol: :lol:
lisawi

Post by lisawi »

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lisa and I’ll be joining in 3 weeks. I’m terribly nervous but also really excited. I’ve struggled with my weight all my life so I’m hoping that this retreat is gonna give me a kickstart to my weight loss and (hopefully) the knowledge that I need to achieve further weight loss after.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Lisa x
yvonnewe

Post by yvonnewe »

Hi there 👋🏻 I’m Yvonne and I’m looking forward to my 2nd fitfarm course.
I’m a little anxious as I’m currently having physio for sciatica and hope I can still do the course 😊
linda-wall

Post by linda-wall »

I'm Linda, and I'll be doing a long drive down from Merseyside. I'm a keen walker but never go near a gym; so looking forward to stretching myself, losing a few pounds, and meeting all of you lovely people !
kate-

Post by kate- »

Hi
My name is Kate and this will be my first FitFarm. I am a 60 year old weighty woman who is looking forward to a reset with like-minded people. See you in 3 weeks!
karenri

Post by karenri »

Hi there,
I'm Karen, and this will be my first time at Fit Farms. The course for me, is to learn some new skills and behavior's which will help kick start my motivation, in becoming, fitter, heathier and slimmer.... after a few years of letting those things fall by the wayside!

Looking forward to meeting you all...
Karen xx
lindavr

Post by lindavr »

Hello everyone my name is Linda and this will be my 4th visit to fit farms over a period of 13 years. For me it’s a self indulgent week which enables a complete re-set of my good intentions.
I very much look forward to meeting you all and I particularly look forward to the excellent leadership and advice from the team.
Can’t wait 👍