Norfolk from 19th April 2024

admin
Site Admin

Norfolk from 19th April 2024

Post by admin »

Yay Norfolk FitFarms Weight Loss Retreat Just A Few Days To Go!

We would love it if you could just take a few minutes to introduce yourself and share why you have chosen to join us on the Norfolk FitFarms.

Have a safe journey and we looking forward to meeting you all

Jane, Heather, Taya, Fiona and Stephen :D :D :D :D :D
sarahluk

Re: Norfolk from 19th April 2024

Post by sarahluk »

Hi. I’m Sarah. I’m coming to fit farms Norfolk on Friday. I’m very very overweight and unfit and I’m hoping to use the week to kick start good habits as I’ve been trying by myself for a long time with lots of failures.
I have to admit I’m excited for the week but also terrified. I think this is my last attempt to sort myself out and I’m so ready for it. But a bit afraid of not being able to keep up, especially with the exercise!
That said, I’m going to give it everything I’ve got.
I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.
See you all on Friday.
wendyhe

Post by wendyhe »

Hi I’m Wendy, looking forward to next week, coming as a bit of a reset and motivation in terms of my weight and fitness, I know it will be challenging and feel very unfit currently and hoping to boost my mindset and challenge myself and meet lots of lovely new people :D
antoinettefla

Post by antoinettefla »

Hello
my name is Antoinette I have booked on this course as this my last ditch attempt to lose weight. It doesn’t matter what I have tried, weight watchers, diet shakes to many to mention but it’s have not lost any weight. so fingers cross I get to see some results🤞.
dianaswa

Post by dianaswa »

Hi, I’m Diana, - same reasons as others, especially needing to boost my fitness level. Driving up from Kent, looking forward to meeting everyone.
heathercamp

Post by heathercamp »

Hi all

I’m arriving Saturday, all the way from Scotland.

This is my 3rd visit to FFs.

Looking forward to eating less, exercising more and coming away feeling lighter, fitter and better. That’s what I know happens, not that it’s easy and definitely a daunting experience especially if it’s your first time.

Excited and nervous but ready for it 💪🏻.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Heather
jackiejess

Post by jackiejess »

Hi all ,Jackie here.Im looking forward to the week .I am quite active but bit of a secret snacker.Hopei to sort this and enjoy the fresh air of Norfolk x
milliejess

Post by milliejess »

Morning everyone! Nice to see everyone’s posts. I’m Millie, I’m hoping the week will really help me with my relationship and knowledge of food! I do a fair amount of exercise, but I’m still overweight because I just can’t seem to learn to eat well and maintain it!

See you all soon! :)
barbaranewa

Post by barbaranewa »

Morning!

This will be my second visit to Fitfarms.

I need a bit of a reset to get back on track. I know it will be hard work but with good food, good company, lots of laughs and well worth the effort!

See you all very soon

Barbara
heathercamp

Post by heathercamp »

Oh Barbara

It’s going to be good to see you again! Derbyshire December 2021 !