Mid February Weight Loss and Fitness Derbyshire

stellamc

Re: Mid February Weight Loss and Fitness Derbyshire

Post by stellamc »

Hi , I 'm Stella and coming to the 3 day course with my daughter Kerry. Looking forward to meeting everyone and feeling scared and excited at the same time !
avrilmc

Post by avrilmc »

Hi everyone, I am Avril and I am driving down from Edinburgh tomorrow. I too am looking forward to hopefully shedding a few pounds, gaining motivation to continue at home and meeting you all (but not necessarily in that order)! This is my first time doing something like this but wanted to for ages . Hope you all have a safe journey and I suppose I had better go and pack!
dawnkir

Post by dawnkir »

Hi everyone :D
I'm Dawn, I'm coming Monday 15th for the 4 nights and really excited about the new experience and getting back on the right path to health and fitness x
valerief

Post by valerief »

Hi ladies. My name is Valeria, I'm 48, live in Bristol with my husband and two beloved dogs, work in TV....and its my first time at FitFarms! I'm coming as I'm very overweight, having fought with it most of my life, and this year I'm going to get fit, change my bad habits and lose the flab once and for all!! I'm nervous and excited and I hope I can keep up! I plan on giving it my best go, thats for sure. Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow :D
jennysh

Post by jennysh »

Hi I am Jenny and am coming for weekend with my daughter Vicki. We have both been before but we've gone off the boil so need motivation and help to get back on track with exercise and weight loss. Looking forward to meeting you all. It's a great way to make new friends.
janp

Post by janp »

Hear! Hear! ,Pam. Advice from returnees would be great- including how many t-shirts, etc! Thanks in advance. :roll:
martined

Post by martined »

Hi everyone! I'm Martine and also a newbie to fitfarms! I am looking forward to this week...and a little nervous St the same time! See you all later!