Mid February Weight Loss and Fitness Derbyshire

admin
Site Admin

Mid February Weight Loss and Fitness Derbyshire

Post by admin »

Hello To Everyone

It would be great if you could find the time to pop on here and introduce yourself.

Also if you have any last minute questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Safe journeys

Stephen and Team :D
julietm

Re: Mid February Weight Loss and Fitness Derbyshire

Post by julietm »

Hey everyone!

I'm Juliet, I am in part nervous and in part looking forward to this course. I'm also looking forward to meeting everyone! This would be my second visit to fitfarms, the last time was 3 years ago. I survived then, I hope to survive now! Lol.
heleng

Post by heleng »

Hi, I'm Helen and looking forward to the challenge. Pleased to see a returning survivor, gives me hope!
rebeccao

Post by rebeccao »

Hi, I'm Beccy. I'm also a mixture of nerves and excitement. I'll be coming straight after a very intense few weeks at work, so it'll be good to get stuck in and have a new, non-work related focus for a whole week! Never done anything like this, except for a 3 day yoga retreat, which I loved. Hoping it'll shift my mindset and help me get some discipline back into my rather chaotic life!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Beccy :)
louisesw

Post by louisesw »

Hi everyone, I'm Louise, I am feeling the same, quite nervous but also excited. Never done anything like this; but I enjoy meeting new people and hopefully, as well as working hard we get to have lots of fun along the way. Looking forward to Sunday morning :)
traceyh

Post by traceyh »

Hi I'm Tracey and I too am a 'returner'. I really enjoyed the variety of exercises that the programme includes, which is why I have booked another stint. My only worry is that the last time I came it was a sunny August, not quite so sure I'll get a tan this time, more likely to get frost bite! :D :D
catherineb

Post by catherineb »

Hi, I'm Catherine. Looking forward to meeting everyone and to the week ahead! :)
irened

Post by irened »

Hi this is Irene. I am are second timer looking forward to achieving as good results as last time and meeting everyone tomorrow.
janp

Post by janp »

Hi. I'm Jan. I'm looking forward to coming, but with some trepidation. I feel I want to regain earlier fitness and lose a few pounds. :roll:
pamw

Post by pamw »

Hi, I'm Pam and I'm a newbie! I'm coming with Louise and can't wait to meet you all. I feel quite excited at the moment, but a bit nervous about whether or not I am going to be able to do everything as I am quite overweight.. I will certainly give it a go! You'll recognise me when I arrive as I don't know how to pack light so will probably rock on up with a full size suitcase! I know a number of you are returners so I wondered what piece of advice would you give to us newbies to ensure we make the most of the opportunity? X