FitFarms Classic Mid May Course

admin
Site Admin

FitFarms Classic Mid May Course

Post by admin »

Hello there everyone and a big welcome to the FitFarms Classic Mid May Course!

It would be great if you could find the time to introduce yourself and let us know
the reasons why you are joining us at FitFarms.

See you soon

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D
sianba

Re: FitFarms Classic Mid May Course

Post by sianba »

Hi everyone. My name is Sian and I have been to Fit Farms I think at least 3 times before! The first time I came to achieve plenty of weight loss and a healthier lifestyle. The last few times I have returned to boost my fitness as 5 days works miracles if you have let yourself get a bit unfit again. So this time its the same story - weight has crept up a tiny bit, but more than anything, just feeling sluggish and less fit than usual. Plus going through a bit of a life transition - left current job and starting up own business - so before I disappear into that, I want to enjoy the summer - and feeling fit is the best way to kick things off I think. Then the final reason is I could just use a time-out :-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey Sian

Thank you for posting on the forum and thank you for coming back to us again.

The team are looking forward to helping you back onto the healthy track.

Have a safe journey!

Stephen :D
prine

Post by prine »

My name is Karen. Unfortunately, I've let myself go over the last 10 years and the weight has just crept up and up on me :( I'm now at the point where I don't want to go out because I've lost my confidence. I need a kick up the bum to get me motivated. I am really looking forward to next week and am hoping I'll get back home with the right mind-set to keep me focused :)
lesleykn

Post by lesleykn »

Arriving on Friday for a second FitFarm Course. All good intentions from the first course sadly didn't come to fruition! New mind-set applied and look forward to meeting everyone. Lesely
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi there Lesley and Karen,

Thank you for introducing yourselves and we look forward to meeting you on the course.

If you have any questions please fire away.

Have a safe journey

Stephen and Team :D
fionawh

Post by fionawh »

Hello my name is Fiona. This will be my second fit farms visit. Ive put on about two stones since having a hysterectomy a couple of years ago and I cannot shift it. I work really long hours in a hospital and usually eat badly as a result. Im looking forward to the exercise and the discipline and I am really determined to make longer term commitments this time. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Fiona
jennyma

Post by jennyma »

Hi there, I'm Jenny and only a mere 63 years old and looking forward to joining you all on the 13th May. I retired from work in April 2015 and before I knew it I had piled on weight which got worst during the build up to the festive season and then at the end of January this year I had a "sexy" bunion operation and put on even more weight which now needs to come off.

Never really had to excerise or watch my weight before so the weight gain has been a bit of a shock.........I always thought I was one of those lucky people that didn't need to bother.......WRONG.......Therefore, as i've not been active for over a year, I was going to join a local gym but thought an intensive week at FitFarms would be the first steps in motivating me to eating better and enable me to continue with a gym environment before I turn into a blob......
guinevere

Post by guinevere »

:D Hi, I'm Gwinny.
This weekend will be my first FitFarm/boot camp experience.
I will be joined by my friend Tehira.
We both workout regularly and try to eat right most of the time.
I'm hoping that FitFarm will give my fitness a boost before my upcoming holiday in 2 weeks.
Looking forward to trying something new but also nervous as never been away from my daughter for so long! :? Xx
fionage

Post by fionage »

Hi my name is also Fiona. I have booked in to fitfarms to boost my confidence, motivation and to lose some weight after just having 2 children in 3 years! I am also getting married in November which adds a little bit of pressure when busy with children and tempted by cake.
Hopefully this will help kickstart a new regime.
Fee