May Bank Holiday Course In Derbyshire

admin
Site Admin

May Bank Holiday Course In Derbyshire

Post by admin »

Good Day to everyone on this course!

Thank you for choosing to spend time with us over the Bank Holiday period.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and let us know a few reasons why you are joining us.

Have a safe journey to FitFarms!

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
louiseba

Re: May Bank Holiday Course In Derbyshire

Post by louiseba »

Hello,
I'm Louise and I decided to take part on a Fitfarms course as I need to lose weight, get fit and learn about nutrition and how to keep my weight down. My inspiration to get through the week is the thought of my Niece's wedding in September. I'm really looking forward to the course whilst at the same time I'm very apprehensive!
pennybo

Post by pennybo »

Hello, my name is Penny. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and also looking forward to having the kickstart I need to to start getting fitter and lose some recently gained weight in the process.
judithandMichael

Post by judithandMichael »

Hello Everyone,

We are looking forward to the week in Derbyshire and are hoping to learn about our eating habits and how to improve them in order to lose weight. We also are looking forward to trying the different fitness activities so that we can see what we can incorporate into our life at home. Hopefully we will be able to cope with being so active for a whole week because although we are both active we do not do regular 'exercise'.
stellaanddouglas

Post by stellaanddouglas »

Hello, we are looking forward to meeting you.
It's taken too long for me to lose those last few pounds.
Hopefully together this course will make a difference.
nicolaandandrew

Post by nicolaandandrew »

We are looking forward to the week, which is the start of our wedding preparations in late December!
Work commitments may delay our arrival but we will be there at some point on Friday evening! Nicola and Andrew
janeandcarolyn

Post by janeandcarolyn »

Hello, myself and Caroline are old school friends, we are very much looking forward to our week away with Fit Farms, although a bit apprenhensive. We both like to lead active lives but don't do enough exercise and probably don't eat as well as we should , so very excited about getting motivated and learning new things and hopefully making some new friends.
brendahi

Post by brendahi »

Hello,
I'm Brenda, my reason for joining this course is that I need to loose weight and am seeking sound nutrition and excercise guidance after years of yo-yoing. Really looking forward to meeting you all and the unknown challenges and hopefully fun learning. Might arrive a little late though as I'm driving directly after work. See you tomorrow!
louisemf

Post by louisemf »

My sister Julia and I decided to sign up for the Fitfarm course after hearing rave reviews from a friend that undertook something similar. We are looking to get fitter and hopefully start the process of loosing some weight, rather than just talking about it. Looking forward to meeting you all.
timothyco

Post by timothyco »

Hello, My name is Timothy and I am looking forward to a refreshing week to contemplate the future.
I will be attending with my friend Jerry. ( we are not a couple!)