FitFarms March in Norfolk

admin
Site Admin

FitFarms March in Norfolk

Post by admin »

Hello there everyone!

Hope you are well and looking forward to the start of the course.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and let us know a few reasons why you have decided to join us at FitFarms.

If you would like to ask any questions please do not hesitate to ask away here or email info@fitfarms.co.uk.

Have a safe journey.

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
sarahkj

Re: FitFarms March in Norfolk

Post by sarahkj »

Hi everyone.

I’m Sarah Campbell, a 42 year old Veterinary Nurse from Colchester.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday, but am a bit nervous as I am coming alone and not sure what to expect.

I would like to kick-start my weight loss before volunteering in Turkey with a sea turtle rehabilitation charity this May and also because I lost nearly 4 stone back in 2016 and have since regained it.

Sarah
heathergo

Post by heathergo »

Hi All

I'm Heather Gower, I'm 39 and work as a process designer in Norwich, it is as fun as it sounds. I spend most of my days sitting at a desk, staring at a screen whilst munching scones which is one of the reasons I am coming this week.

I am coming on my own too, when I booked it I thought that would be fine but as the time draws near I am getting a little nervous about it all.

I am looking to kick start my weight loss to but also get my strength and fitness levels back.

Can I check are we getting picked up from the train station at 4:30 tomorrow? I've not got any of the cloths I am supposed to have so trying to work out how much time I have for last min panic shopping tomorrow morning.

Cheers H
nicolapa

Post by nicolapa »

Hi everyone,

My name is Nicola and i am coming on Sunday for 5 nights. I live in Hertfordshire and recently have put 2 stone on :oops: So would like to kick start to change for a healthier life and hopefully lose some weight along the way.

Any one else starting Sunday ?

Nicola :)
susanru

Post by susanru »

Hi there! My name is Sue and I am 60 and live in Walton on the Naze in Essex. My partner lives just outside Diss in Norfolk and I work part time in Eye in Suffolk so quite used to travelling around East Anglia. I am really looking forward to coming now that I know everyone isn’t going to be super fit and leave me behind on day one! I am still a bit apprehensive as I am built for comfort rather than speed! It will be lovely to meet you all tomorrow and get stuck in. See you soon S x
susanbu

Post by susanbu »

Hi, I'm Susan and will be travelling to Norfolk from Woodford Green tomorrow for 5 days, this is becoming very real now!!!!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone and making this a positive and enjoyable experience both physically and mentally. If I can lose a few pounds and get my head in the right space to continue a healthier lifestyle once home I will be over the moon.

See you tomorrow :D
jeanpitt

Post by jeanpitt »

Hi all Jean and jo here

We loved the food will you be posting all the recipes ?

J&J