27th January Cotswolds FitFarms

admin
Site Admin

27th January Cotswolds FitFarms

Post by admin »

Greeting to everyone on the Cotswolds course

We would love it if you would pop on and introduce yourself.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Jane and FitFarms Team :) :) :) :) :)
suky D

Re: 27th January Cotswolds FitFarms

Post by suky D »

Hello everyone

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and being part of the fitfarm fitness family.

My name is Suky and I am 53 years old. I have two children aged 27 and 24 years old. I am looking to get motivated to greater fitness and establish a better diet regime especially after contracting covid two years ago. Which has left me feeling tiered and non energetic.

I must admit that initially when I was booking this fitness retreat I was quite worried whether I would be able to meet these new challenges but I’m very hopeful that the fitfarm family will help me to kickstart a new fitness regime for me and my family.

I welcome all the challenges!
Good luck to everyone.

Warmest regards
Suky Dulay
Belinda S

Post by Belinda S »

Hi everyone
I'm Maggie, 60, overweight and completely unfit! Something has to be done.
So, like Suky, I am looking to get motivated to greater fitness and establish a better diet regime.
Both nervous and excited about the course.
See you soon
Margaret G

Post by Margaret G »

Hi everyone
I'm Maggie, 60, overweight and completely unfit! Something has to be done.
So, like Suky, I am looking to get motivated to greater fitness and establish a better diet regime.
Both nervous and excited about the course.
See you soon
Maggie
Sam S

Post by Sam S »

Morning everyone,
I'm looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks. I need to get myself back on track after slumping into bad habits and with little motivation to exercise.
This kick in the butt is just what I need, bring it on!!
Suzannah
Lisa-P

Post by Lisa-P »

Hey everyone

My name is Lisa, I'm 40 years old and me and my colleague/friend Arwen will be on this fitness course with you. I'm really unfit so my fitness level isn't great but I'm looking forward to being pushed out of my comfort zone! We will be reviewing our fitness course for a Wedding magazine to recommend to future brides.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all! :D
Jago W

Post by Jago W »

Hi I am Jago 50 years old, and looking to loose weight and lead a healthier life so i can keep up with my Children!
I am really excited to see what challenges the Cotswolds team have in store for us!
Come on team we got this!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Great to see everyone chatting on here.

Just over a week to go until we kick off.

We've been risk assessing walks today. They were a little bit wet after the snow but absolutely stunning countryside

8-) 8-) 8-)
kathy F

Post by kathy F »

Hi I'm Kathy. I'm 63 years old. I am generally quite active but I have had a tough few months with a lot of illness and I want to build up my strength. I am looking forward to meeting everyone next weekend.
Kathy
Louise T

Post by Louise T »

Hi I’m Louise 41 4 boys over weight haven’t got back to my normal weight since before the twins they are now 6! Life’s busy etc…I’m looking forward to some peace and quiet ,lol to lose some weight meet new people and be a happier ,healthier version of myself.looking forward to seeing you