Norfolk March 24th 2023

laurasin

Re: Norfolk March 24th 2023

Post by laurasin »

Hi, my fiancée and I (Graham and Laura) are joining too. Like everyone here, I am a little nervous about keeping up but I am glad to see we all seem to be thinking the same! Looking forward to meeting everyone next week.
patham

Post by patham »

Hi from another duo, Pat and Martin. Looking forward to a new experience, surviving (hopefully!!!) the workouts and challenges and will be great if along the way we can have some fun and laughter with everyone.
janesti

Post by janesti »

Hello
I am arriving solo, my friends are not sloths but cowards as Ive been sent ahead to report back on the experience. Likewise some trepidation as lots to work on with my fitness and weight but excited too and looking forward to arriving Friday and meeting everyone. 🤸‍♂️ :D
martin_ham

Post by martin_ham »

Hi everyone, my wife has posted earlier so we are a duo, I'm Martin and am i looking forward t this experience? yes, I think I am, but it will be a challenge and i will probably need to lay down in a dark room at the end of the week!! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Cheers Martin.
andreatay

Post by andreatay »

Morning All

I'm Andrea from London. Like all of you, a bit nervous but looking forward to taking a step away and having time to focus on me. Looking forward to meeting you all
androg

Post by androg »

Hi my name is Andrea from Heswall, Wirral and ive just turned 55. I do classes at the gym but im still apprehensive about this course but looking forward to it at the same time. I did lose a large amount of weight back at the start of Covid but that was due to emotional stress due to some personal circumstances. In the last year or so ive found ive put some weight back on as its hard maintaining a good healthy weight. Like my friend Michelle I need a complete re-set not just weight wise but mind, body and soul if I am totally honest. Im hoping FF will help with that too especially at the moment. Looking forward to meeting everyone and have some laughs and fun along the way
maxine_

Post by maxine_ »

Hi All

My name is Maxine.
I was once a very fit gym going 55 year old. In March 2020 I was struck down with Covid, which changed my very active lifestyle. I currently have Long Covid which presents itself as severe fatigue and breathing problems. I have spent the last 3 years mostly bedridden. I have been unable to do any exercise in this time and have lost all my strength.
I am looking forward to learning about foods that could help heal me as well as getting stronger and fitter. I am a people person and really look forward to meeting everyone.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good morning to you all.

Have a safe journey.

See you all soon. :)

FitFarms Team.