Scotland June 2nd 2023

admin
Site Admin

Scotland June 2nd 2023

Post by admin »

Good afternoon to you all.

We hope you are all looking forward to joining us in Scotland.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and let us know in a few words why you are joining us.

have a safe journey :) :) :)

FitFarms Team.
irisbar

Re: Scotland June 2nd 2023

Post by irisbar »

Hello, Everyone!
My name is Iris and I am looking forward to meeting you on 2 June at Killin.
I live in Scotland and will be bringing Dazzle, my well-behaved Whippet with me.
One of the things I want to achieve is to be able to take him for longer walks
and enjoy the countryside.
This means losing some weight and gaining strength and stamina.
The COVID years knocked the stuffing out of me!
All the best, Iris
tammyhaw

Post by tammyhaw »

Hi everyone I’m Tammy and my husband Graham will be joining me for this new experience. We live in lancashire and we both are in need of a new start. Cancer has taken over my life for the past year and it’s time to get fitter and healthier weight loss and self control is our target so that we can start getting around without hurting 24/7. Really looking forward to the week but at the same time nervous.
stuartrog

Post by stuartrog »

Hello Everyone. My name is Stuart from Lancashire and I am looking forward to meeting you all in Scotland soon. I used to be active but my own business and Children growing up took over my time. I am aiming to get back some lost fitness and lose weight to hopefully lead me on the journey to a healthier lifestyle.
tracywh

Post by tracywh »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tracy and I am from Lancashire.

I am really looking forward to FItFarm Scotland and meeting you all.

The last 8 years have thrown lots of challenges my way including the dreaded menopause which has taken my confidence, energy and
self-worth. I have always liked exercise and different sports so really looking forward to this and improving my fitness level which is very low now. My eating habits are very bad now and to be honest I don't actually know what to eat anymore but obviously the wrong things as the weight has crept on. I am feeling a bit apprehensive but really looking forward to the challenge.

Looking forward to seeing you all. Take care.
grahamhaw

Post by grahamhaw »

Hi. my name is graham. i am looking forward to meeting everyone soon. My aim is to improve my Lifestyle and make changes to my eating and fitness. I find staying fit and healthy a challenge when daily life can often be harder than it used to be when we where young and fitter. I will be coming with my wife and better half with the determination to fully support her to improve her health after such a hard few years that she has endured.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi all,

We hope you are looking forward to the Scotland course.

We look forward to meeting you all soon.

Have a safe journey.

FitFarms Team :D :D :D
laurasut

Post by laurasut »

Hi, I’m Laura - nice to meet you all!
I will be joining you all straight from work on Saturday afternoon for 6 days. After a very challenging and difficult couple of years I’m looking to reset and be a bit healthier. I’m averagely fit, I run a bit and walk my dog for miles and in the past have been very into farm fitness style classes. I love being outdoors and trying new things and am a big foodie. I’d like to / really should lose a couple of stones and hope this will be the kick start I need. I’d like a bit more guidance on what and when I should be eating and what constitutes a healthy balanced diet that will aid and maintain weight loss and leave me feeling energised. I’m definitely in a bit of a rut, so am excited to learn more about adopting a healthier lifestyle. I’m also now in my 40s, so a bit of perimenopause guidance would be very helpful too. Thanks!