FitFarms Forum 23rd June 2023

admin
Site Admin

FitFarms Forum 23rd June 2023

Post by admin »

Good morning all.

We hope you are all looking forward to joining us in Derbyshire.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and let us know in a few words why you are joining us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Have a safe journey.

From FitFarms Team.

:D :D :D :D :D
geninejoh

Re: FitFarms Forum 23rd June 2023

Post by geninejoh »

Hi everyone,

I am very much looking forward to coming to Derbyshire.

My few words to say why I am joining...part wellbeing break from everyday life and part re-education to see what changes I can make to improve my diet and fitness regimes.

See you all soon :D
tanyabyk

Post by tanyabyk »

Hi all, I'm hoping to improve my mindset around food and give my body the kickstart it needs to lead a healthier lifestyle. I turn 40 in September so I want to get fit to counteract my slowing metabolism! Really looking forward to meeting you all and sharing our experiences along the way.
rebeccawil

Post by rebeccawil »

hello everyone am Rebecca first time at fit farm am joining for full 7 days to help with my health and to get my fitness level from 0 to hero and to learn about healthy food and hope to loose weight
amandamea

Post by amandamea »

Hi, Tanya, kickstart is a great word - that also describes what i want to get out of this, improve the mindset on poor food choices and step away from my sedentary lifestyle, see you all soon !!x
suemon

Post by suemon »

Hello All

I'm a first timer attending as I'm 2 years off 60 and want to live my best life whilst I have my physical and mental faculties.

I want to change my relationship with food and loose weight in addition to learning recipes that I can incorporate into my day going forward.

Following COVID I work from home and to say that I live a sedentary lifestyle is an understatement - my mindset certainly needs a reset!!

Looking forward to meeting you all as we encourage each other to a new beginning :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello all.

We are excited to meeting you all soon.

We hope you are all excited and looking forward to the start of the course.

see you all soon :D :D :D :D

FitFarms Team.
estellawar

Post by estellawar »

Hi everyone, I'm Estella and this is my first time doing anything like this so I'm a bit nervous! I'm coming up for 50 (which is a shock - my brain thinks I'm still 35 :D ) and the pounds and wobble have been slowly sneaking up for the last few years, especially with working from home in the kitchen.... I'm hoping to kickstart healthy changes and a bit of weight loss, to give me the confidence boost to keep going when I get home and eventually get back into my old clothes!
luciasha

Post by luciasha »

Hi everyone - I’m Lucia and a first timer to fitfarms, but a serial yo-yo dieter. Would like to try something more holistic and sustainable. I’m excited to spend 5 days in Derbyshire learning a new way of thinking and meeting everyone. ❤️
susie

Post by susie »

Hi All,

I’m Susie, stacked on a lot of weight and have almost taken root on my settee.

Looking forward to getting regular exercise and kick start a healthy routine.

Rather nervous as I’ve really very little stamina and will always take the path of least resistance.

Susie x