FitFarms Scotland July 21st 2023

admin
Site Admin

FitFarms Scotland July 21st 2023

Post by admin »

Good afternoon.

Not long now.

We hope you are all looking forward to joining us in Scotland.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and let us know in a few words why you are joining us.

Have a safe journey

FitFarms Team. :D :D
susane

Re: FitFarms Scotland July 21st 2023

Post by susane »

Coming to kick-start my way to fitness and drop the kilos and kilos. Hoping like minded people will be encouraging. 67 years old and needing a full change to lifestyle. So glad to read the other posts and find out this is not just for gym bunnies. Let's see if we can all encourage each other-especially the oldies. Lots of love Suex
tonias

Post by tonias »

Hi everyone I'm 58 years old coming over from southern Spain to restart my healthy eating and kick start some better exercise and lifestyle choices after years of yo yoing, Ill health and bad choices

Did a bootcamp 10 years ago and felt it was so beneficial and felt so healthy and in right mindset after so hoping this does the same for me this time.

Looking forward to some cooler weather although would be nice if it was at least dry :lol:

See you all soon
Tonia x
annf

Post by annf »

Hello everyone. My name is Ann - I too at 68 years old looking to kick start a healthier and fitter pathway alongside like minded people - losing the kilos in the process a celebratory option. Keeping each other going is the absolute key to success, so there to encourage us all. Looking forward to saying hello alongside my cousin Val, she taking 'the plunge ' with me. Ann x
vickis

Post by vickis »

Hi everyone my name is Vicki, 64. I come from Australia. I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone and feeling better. I’m diabetic and often need to take time to do retreats like this to keep my health and well being on track. I’m very excited to stay at such a beautiful place and to to also be guided by the experts. I truly feel we will all have such a good time and I am now counting the days . Xx
valariel

Post by valariel »

Hi my name is Valerie Lindo and I’m looking forward to meeting everyone. I hope to improve my fitness and in doing so maybe lose some weight. I’ve tried hard since putting the weight on during covid to lose some but it’s been an uphill struggle. Look forward to joining in with as much as I can and spending time with my cousin Ann too.
Val Lindo.
venessah

Post by venessah »

Hi everyone, pleased to e-meet you all. :D .
I am Venessa, from Essex and keen to kick start a healthier lifestyle, and say goodbye to the COVID lbs - its been too long!
Its my first time at this type of event and I am attending on my own so I am looking forward to meeting folk with similar objectives and making new friends. :D

Have a great week, stay positive and see you all in a few days.

V
laura

Post by laura »

Hi all - I’m Laura; travelling from Amsterdam to join this week. Looking for some help and support to get back to fitness and my “normal” self. Finding it very difficult to get back on-track post Covid. I have the desire but lacking motivation and energy and I’ve put on quite a bit of weight for me in the last 3 years. In addition to the fitness classes, I’m looking for nutrition and lifestyle support and/or guidance (mental & physical) so I can be more consistent and have a sustainable healthy lifestyle when I return home, including interaction with like-minded people and positively supporting each other. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and think it’ll be a great week.
gailhop

Post by gailhop »

Hello everyone. I’m Gail and joining a Fit Farms retreat for the 2nd time as I got so much from it last year. Hoping it will give me that push to continue the progress made. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
laura

Post by laura »

Hi all - I’m flying from Amsterdam shortly. Between planes, trains and automobiles, I won’t be there in time for the welcome drinks at 6pm. I arrive into Crianlarich train station at about 6.30pm so I will try get a taxi from there. If anyone else is going by train, happy to meet up. See you soon. Laura