Derbyshire 11th August 2023

admin
Site Admin

Derbyshire 11th August 2023

Post by admin »

Hello,We hope you are looking forward to joining us soon.

We would love everyone on this course to say hello and introduce yourself on this forum.

Looking forward to meeting you all in the Peak District. Have safe journeys

FitFarms Team. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
traceyhoo

Re: Derbyshire 11th August 2023

Post by traceyhoo »

Hello

I am Tracey and I am looking forward to my course next week. It will be good to meet everyone and I hope to make some progress on my goals.

Lets hope the sun comes out for us all.
louisetu

Re: Derbyshire 13th August 2023

Post by louisetu »

Hi - I'm Louise.

Never done anything like this before and frankly am a bit nervous. I look a bit like a cartoon pony, all tummy and rump with a sticky out bit at each corner. Hey ho, this is hopefully a start to something on course to be active in a way I haven't been since before children.
cathyco

Post by cathyco »

Hi
Im Cathy, I’m looking forward to meeting you all. Having never done anything like this before I’m hoping I survive :lol: A bit of sunshine would be nice but realistically less rain would be appreciated. I’m hoping I will feel fitter, healthier and hopefully lighter by the end of the course.
hann

Post by hann »

Hi everybody :D ,

Looking forward to meeting you all! I’m Hannah and I’m in need of a reset and a bit of a (friendly) kick up the bum to get moving again and get on track with more healthful eating. I have been to fitfarms Derbyshire before so I promise you it can’t be remotely as bad as you might imagine (I actually genuinely really enjoyed it!). For some reason, I’m still a bit nervous :lol: .

My top tip would be to definitely take a bit more kit/clothing than you think you’ll need (you can always leave it in the car/store it in the cottage). In particular, I forgot flip flops and a cap last time.

Happy to answer any questions if there’s anything I can help with x
mariejo

Post by mariejo »

Hi all, I'm Marie,
Really looking forward to this programme as it will be the first time I have ever done anything like this in my life time. Looking forward to having a better understanding of food and becoming healthier and fitter towards my pathways in reversing diabetes type 2. This is my next challenge and goal in life. They say the weather is going to change on 12th August for the better so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
rachelja

Post by rachelja »

Hi I’m Rachel
Really looking forward to next week and meeting you all,excited but nervous got a feeling we are all going to smash our goals and feel great yay !
X
sarahed

Post by sarahed »

Hi all,

Looking forward to meeting you all next week, although a bit apprehensive and don't really know what to expect.

My husband Darryl & I signed up in a moment of madness, but I'm sure we will have some fun along with the hard work required to reach our fitness goals.

Sarah
hollykit

Post by hollykit »

Hi,

I’m joining for 5 nights from Sunday 13th. Looking forward to getting started.

Anyone who’s been before is there opportunity for swimming in a pool or open water lake/river swimming ?

Looking online activities appear to finish before dinner, what do the evenings consist of ?

Thanks
Holly
margaretel

Post by margaretel »

Hello everyone,
Steve and I will be joining the course on Friday 11th and look forward to meeting all of you. We are both looking for a lifestyle reset :)
Margaret