4th November Portugal

admin
Site Admin

4th November Portugal

Post by admin »

Hey there everyone!

Hope you are looking forward to FitFarms Portugal.

We would love to hear from you before the start of the course. It can be a quick hello or a few sentences on why you have decided to join us at FitFarms.

It's looks like a sunny week in the 20's.

See you at Faro airport

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D
liz

Re: 4th November Portugal

Post by liz »

Hi all
Looking forwarded to some exercise in sunshine and back with the fantastic FitFarm team.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

See you soon Liz :))
adeles

Post by adeles »

Hiya everyone. Cannot wait - back with fitfarms exactly 2 years on tho nice to be in sunny Faro rather than the UK this time…
donj

Post by donj »

Hello,
an early morning entry 😊,
I am looking forward to both weeks in Portugal, the last time I was in Lagos was on my way across the Atlantic from Lymington. This is my 3rd Fitfarms, after Derbyshire and Norfolk, both spectacular experiences, I am expecting nothing less next week. I am looking on this one as more of a retreat, so you might miss me from some of the Red exercises. My first week in Derbyshire was unexpectedly Vegan, which I enjoyed, Stephen is a little less strict these days, but I do love looking at his meals. I am hoping it stays warm, starting the day with a dip in the pool should set me off on the right course 🤪.
I look forward to meeting you there, or possibly reuniting with those that know me already 😘
‘Don
millerh

Post by millerh »

Hi, looking fwd to a new experience and meeting everyone. My wife and I building this week into a tour of Portugal and so far it’s been rain rain rain since we arrived. Hoping we gather changes for the fit week. Miller
carolh

Post by carolh »

Hi everyone. I’m with Miller. Really looking forward to meeting you all. A bit apprehensive about the exercises - what is a Red exercise! I guess I’ll find out soon enough.
Carole
donj

Post by donj »

Dave will let you know, but basically RED is strength, and GREEN is stamina. I will not be too enthusiastic about either, but I do need Green 🤪
carolh

Post by carolh »

I need all colours available.🙈. I hope Dave is a patient man!
barbara_

Post by barbara_ »

Robin and I are looking forward to seeing you all too. Definitely a challenge but ready for it!