January 2024 Essex Weight Loss Retreat

admin
Site Admin

January 2024 Essex Weight Loss Retreat

Post by admin »

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

We would love to hear from everyone who is on the Essex course.

It would be lovely to know why you have joined us on the January course and what are your main goals?

Have an amazing Festive period and see you on the other side!

Love and Greetings from everyone at FitFarms :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
sophie_r

Re: January 2024 Essex Weight Loss Retreat

Post by sophie_r »

Do you mean Essex course?
katherine_c

Post by katherine_c »

Hi my name is Kate ,
I am coming in this course mainly to support my husband who needs to loose a lot of weight . I would also like to loose some weight. But mainly we need help and guidance how to achieve our weight loss thru healthy diet and exercise. We need professional help as we are not managing to lose weight ourselves. I hope to get some diet sheets and exercise plans to go away with when we leave.

Happy Christmas everyone see you soon

Kate
peter_c

Post by peter_c »

Hi I’m Peter, Kate’s husband.
I am coming on this course to help me get started losing a large amount of weight which is starting to impact my health. I am looking forward to support and help with all aspects of losing a lot of weight.
Happy Christmas everyone!

Pete
sigrid_o

Post by sigrid_o »

Hi my name is Sigrid, coming over from Austria.
I wish to loose a few kilos. Despite exercising and a healthy diet I somehow can't loose any weight lately. I hope to get some Tips on how to loose weight while building muscle and also to eat healthy to lose fat but not musclemas. Also coming over with my husband who will tell his own story later. Really looking forward to our group and to spend some good time together. See you all soon, Sigrid
gavin_w

Post by gavin_w »

Hi everyone, my name is Gavin,.. I am the husband of Sigi although I am British I live in Austria. So, what to say, over the last 10 years or so age and lifestyle have caught up with me,.. I need to take control of my health,.. weight loss, diet, routine,.. I have tried it myself and it just isn’t sticking,. I am here to learn from everyone,.. anyway,.. I hope Christmas was good and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year.
All the best
Gavin
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sophie_r wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:22 pm Do you mean Essex course?
We were being a bit slow!! Yes the Essex course
clair_m

Post by clair_m »

I'm coming in January and looking forward to meeting people and hoping to make new friends
sheila_h

Post by sheila_h »

Hi everyone. Happy new year :)

I've been a yo-yo dieter for many years but since I turned 50, my weight has only gone in one direction. No second yo :? My weight gain has caused some back and knee issues, which has stopped me being as active as I used to be. I'm coming on the course to give myself some focus and keep tempting distractions at bay for a few days. I hope this will give me the start I need to continue good practices this year, so I can get back exercising properly.

My lovely sister in law, Gill, has offered to come with me, which I really appreciate :)

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. Roll on 26th...
t_blake

Post by t_blake »

Hi all,

I'm Tori, looking forward to meeting you all and focusing on an exercise reboot. I'd like to get fitter and stronger this year as well as forgetting about work for a week!

See you soon!
Tori