Derbyshire Dales Weight Loss Retreat and Fit Camp

admin
Site Admin

Derbyshire Dales Weight Loss Retreat and Fit Camp

Post by admin »

Good evening To Everyone On The February Derbyshire Course

It would be great if you could find the time to pop online, introduce yourself and give a few reasons why you have decided to join us at FitFarms Derbyshire.

Have a safe journey and we look forward to meeting you in the Dales.

Warmest wishes

Jane, Gosia, Orla, Nia, Stephen and Dave :D :D :D :D :D :D
sue-e

Re: Derbyshire Dales Weight Loss Retreat and Fit Camp

Post by sue-e »

Hi all!

Looking forward to meeting you next Saturday and spending almost a week learning more about a healthy diet and getting back into exercise.

My diet has worsened considerably over the last few years, so I’m looking for a healthy reset and learning new ideas & habits that I can share with my family. Approaching 60, my joints and mobility / general fitness have worsened too, so I’m looking forward to getting moving properly and refinding my mojo.

Honestly, I can’t wait for a week being cooked for, lots of time for the outdoors and away from day to day pressures (& a little nervous about it too!)

Cheers Sue
huda-

Post by huda- »

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all here!

Very excited to meet you all in person next week and looking forward to a reinvigorating and educational week in a beautiful setting.

I'm also seeking a bit of a reset, especially with regards to diet and nutrition, and hoping to get some new exercise and fitness ideas that I can take forward into 'real life'.

Best wishes

Huda
deborah-d

Post by deborah-d »

Hi everyone, I’m Deb and I’m joining you all next week in Derbyshire. I’m in my late 50’s and have one or two health concerns and conditions which I know will reduce hugely with a decent diet and some meaningful exercise. I’m hoping to have a lot of fun and meet some lovely people. I need a massive shove in the right direction and I want to stop making excuses. Apparently it’s never too late to make good changes and this is going to be the boost I need. See you all next week. xxx
brenda-k

Post by brenda-k »

Hi there. I'm Brenda and looking forward to joining you all on Friday.
I'm also looking for a reset on the nutrition and mindfulness.
I have been to Fitfarms before - quite a while ago now - but I think that like a lot of people COVID followed by family stresses last year has contributed to me "straying". I'm really looking forward to a week where I only have to think of "me" but looking forward to meeting new friends.
Roll on Friday!!!

Kind regards

Brenda
mary-j

Post by mary-j »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mary and I am so happy to read there are other like minded people heading for Derbyshire!

I am 62 and have had a tricky last few years with some health issues. Now medically fit, this is about the beginning of a full reset for me. A reminder about where my potential lays if I can just focus on mind and body and take better care of both. Going forward I want to make healthy nutritional food choices and regular fitness a priority in my life.

Appreciating that a week is just the beginning, I am looking for a reminder about how daily lifestyle choices make a huge difference and also learning some motivational tools to keep this up after the week is over.

I have tried to do this on my own the last 6 months and failed miserably, so I am looking to join a group who are all heading in the same direction!

Excited and a little anxious about the week all at the same time, but looking forward to meeting you all on Friday. Safe travels everyone and see you there!

Kindest regards,
Mary
karen-

Post by karen- »

Hi All I’m Karen, need a complete reset of my mind and body, weight seems to go on very quickly as you get older and gets more difficult to lose. I’m hoping to get my motivation and discipline back as I semi to be yo yoing up and down with my weight. Hope to learn how to lose it and keep it off.
Looking forward to meeting everyone
leanne-

Post by leanne- »

Hi All

Looking forward to meeting everyone later this week. I'm a bit nervous coming on my own, but I'm sure we all have similar goals and will spur each other on.
I am hoping the week will get my mind back to focusing on my own weight and health. Life can be so busy and I'm sure this will help me get started on a healthy lifestyle journey.

See you all there! :)
sharondow

Post by sharondow »

Hi everyone I’m Sharon and I’m Looking forward to meeting you all on Friday and spending a week focusing on myself and learning more about a healthy diet and getting back into exercise.

I’m looking for some education on healthy living, learning new ideas and approaches and being able to turn this information longer term into habits. I’m looking forward to getting back into exercise, refocusing myself and finding my mojo.

Looking forward to meeting you all, getting to know you and supporting you along the way. I’m feeling both nervous and excited but there’s no going back - we can do this :)
dawn-v

Post by dawn-v »

Hi All!
Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

I’m an on again-off again healthy eater/exerciser. Currently off again unfortunately! Looking to change all that & reboot myself and my mindset.

(Also looking forward to spending time with my sister - sue-e.)

Nervous but up for it. Let’s do it! :D
Dawn x