Majorca 2024 Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat

admin
Site Admin

Majorca 2024 Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat

Post by admin »

Good Evening To Everyone Who Has Booked Sunny FitFarms

It would be great if you could introduce yourself on the forum and give a couple of reasons why you have joined us on FitFarms Majorca.

Looking forward to meeting you at the airport.

Safe travels

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ameliafro

Re: Majorca 2024 Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat

Post by ameliafro »

Hey, I'm Amy. I've booked Majorca as I had a bit of a challenging year personally last year and am trying to get happier and more confident in me - timing wise just worked as kids are on their easter school holiday so can stay with their Dad and also my Dad gets married in June so it's a last push before my bridesmaid dress fitting in May. I've been to a UK one back in 2009 and it was the best holiday I've ever done so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and total physical exhaustion next week!
trishlam

Post by trishlam »

Hi I'm Trish - I have just retired after 36 years of working in the NHS (non medical) and decided to make this year about "project me" looking forward to the retreat and in particular advice / guidance on building strength / flexibility and motivation. I enjoy going to the gym, swimming and walking; this retreat ticked all the boxes.

Looking forward to meeting you all
marieobr

Post by marieobr »

Hi. First time trying Fit Farm - am pretty fit but excessive food and alcohol consumption has made me larger than I’m happy with
So hoping this will “reset” my eating habits
And get back to my acceptable weight
julieliv

Post by julieliv »

Hi I’m Julie age 40 have not tried this before but I think it will be just what I need to get me over the hill. I’m not to bad at exercise it’s more over eating and alcohol, so I’m hoping to get more balance in my life around this. Looking forward to meeting everyone 😊
thailaa-

Post by thailaa- »

Hi, I’m Thalia. Looking to get healthier. 😃
jaynefis

Post by jaynefis »

Hello, Jayne from Lancashire.

I'm a serial OF ON dieter and fitness person. I've always done it on my own, I don't do slimming clubs.

I'm coming next week to give my head a wobble. Because I can do it, but keeping on top of it and the weight maintenance is my problem.

I am a moring person but only after the 2nd cup of tea (brew)

Quite excited about next week.. see you all next week