May Weight Loss Retreat Devon

admin
Site Admin

May Weight Loss Retreat Devon

Post by admin »

Hello Devon FitFarmers

We hope you are looking forward to the start of the FitFarms Devon weight loss retreat.

Could we ask you to take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself and say why you have chosen to join us on the Devon FitFarms.

See you soon,

Jane, Fiona, Dave, Shaun and Stephen
catrionamor

Re: May Weight Loss Retreat Devon

Post by catrionamor »

Hi. My name is Cat. I'm looking forward to making some significant lifestyle changes and in particular to lose weight for health reasons. Excited and nervous 🤣💪
heidiber

Post by heidiber »

Hi there. Lockdown banged on the pounds for me. Looking forward to meeting everyone, getting fit again and get back to my normal weight! H :)
janeglad

Post by janeglad »

Hi, my name is Jane and I’m looking forward to meeting everyone, not long now!
I’ve had a challenging couple of years caring for terminally ill family members and neglected myself.
I’m returning to Fit Farm after several years as I know it will help me get back on track to being my healthier, fitter self
Which will make me happier.
See you all soon :)
theresallo

Post by theresallo »

Much looking forward to joining you all. I had a major back operation just over a year ago, my mobility is severely and permanently impaired and I've put on a lot of weight - a result of much less exercise and eating to console myself - a double whammy. so I'm hoping for help to get me out of this vicious circle, kick-start the necessary weight loss and to come to terms with and manage my situation much more effectively.

I won't arrive until Saturday evening so will presumably see you on on Sunday morning.

Theresa

PS am 78 but have been reassured that there have been even older people attending Fitfarms, and with personalised attention will not be holding anyone back!
karenmur

Post by karenmur »

Hello everyone

I am looking forward to spending a week focussing on myself and my health. I am hoping to adjust my thinking about looking after myself and what I put into my body! I think I have taken it for granted for far too long and a recent attack of pancreatitis has made me take stock. It's time to invest in my future.

I actually live in Moorhaven Village so won't be resident with you all, but looking forward to meeting everyone.
marieobr

Post by marieobr »

Hi - Marie coming from cork Ireland.
Enjoy walking cycling v much so looking forward to exploring the area while needing a good diet
Weight loss is my goal
See you Friday!
victoriaecc

Post by victoriaecc »

Hi everyone, I’m Victoria. I’m looking to gain some tools to manage my relationship with food better. I look forward to meeting you all.
andrew-

Post by andrew- »

Hi everyone, I am Andrew. My objective is weight-loss. I have been using Noom to improve health and lose weight, with decent results. However, I have hit a weight plateau and need to get the scales moving down again! This is my second time with Fit Farms. Last time was 14 years ago and it was great. Can't wait to get started!
marleneste

Post by marleneste »

Hi All.
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday/Saturday. I'm travelling down from Glasgow, will be at Ivybridge Train Station for the collection at 4.30 pm.
For the last 6 years I've been juggling work and caring for family members. I lost my husband 4 years ago and only last week had to put my mum into fulltime care. I've not had much time for me recently, I see this week as a kick start to prioritising myself again.
Looking forward to a hotter and drier Devon, hopefully? Let our journeys begin. :) Marlene